• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

MINI MEET: 22nd June 2013 @ Alton Towers

Pixie - Ro, Amy D and myself are planning to visit the Lovely land that resides in the beautiful picturesque area of Alton.

Would be super swell if you could join us!

Let me know! Holla at me!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I might be able to go to this. Will see closer to the time.

Boo to you! Well we wil be there! Look for a short blonde lass, an even shorter lady and a tall dark lady who falls over when she has had too much wine! (Also she may throw some red wine on you too! ;-) )

we will be at splash around 8:30 I'm guessing for anyone who wishes to say hi and then onto the plaza to wait for opening!

Have fun this weekend!

badlydrawnkelBel said:
Boo to you! Well we wil be there! Look for a short blonde lass, an even shorter lady and a tall dark lady who falls over when she has had too much wine! (Also she may throw some red wine on you too! ;-) )

we will be at splash around 8:30 I'm guessing for anyone who wishes to say hi and then onto the plaza to wait for opening!

Have fun this weekend!

Oi! I didn't fall over or pour wine on anyone! ;) (I don't think I'm tall either!)

You were not far behind me in The Smiler queue at one stage apparently. Got on park around 9:50.

Only reason I didn't come and find you was I had promised said two friends we would go a while back, then exams and life got in the way.

Ridecount:
Nemesis x 5
Air
Ripsaw
Blade x 2
Duel
Marauders Mayhem
Smiler
Submission x 2
Twirling Toadstool