• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

MINI MEET: Alton Towers 5th May / Drayton Manor 6th May

Sam

TS Member
I'm not a definite for this, it depends if I can get transport.

Was just wondering if anyone fancied the idea of a mini-meet to see the Smiler testing on Sunday? :)

Re: Mini-meet, Sunday May 5th?

Exam on Tuesday so I can't! Otherwise I would! :(

Probably a yes although I might turn up later but with cookies/cakes if anyone wants some? Or even popcorn? :p

Sadly I will not be able to attend this, have fun everyone, and I look forward to seeing everyone on facebook posting that it is testing :)

Ian

*Probably unhelpful post*
Annoyingly, I think my Sunday's being spited by family commitments, but seeing testing sounds interesting, and I would like to take advantage of this Spring weather, now it's finally here...!
I can do the rest of the weekend, if that's any use :)
Otherwise, I shall investigate, but Sunday doesn't look promising :(

I would like to say yes at this point, but it depends if I go out on Saturday night :)

I'll be there!

Drayton Sunday anyone?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Drayton Monday yes!

This is a maybe for me. Least it will be after my brothers wedding so will have more time. Sundays are a pain to get to towers though :(

If anyone wants a Drayton ticket and hasn't booked one they can have mine, Dan has it in his possession :)

^
Yeah, I'll take that, assuming nobody's beaten me to it :)
Just checked the forecast, and remembered I've not been to Drayton for a couple of years, so I'm up for this, because I'll sulk if a nice bank holiday weekend passes me by without a park trip.

I'll just need someone to stick a mobile number over to make meeting up easy :)

WillG said:
^
Yeah, I'll take that, assuming nobody's beaten me to it :)
Just checked the forecast, and remembered I've not been to Drayton for a couple of years, so I'm up for this, because I'll sulk if a nice bank holiday weekend passes me by without a park trip.

I'll just need someone to stick a mobile number over to make meeting up easy :)

Yeah, just messages AstroDan on here for his number and meet him there.

EDIT: I'm a dick, I forgot about the Sandwich meet later on this year. I'm going to need the ticket I'm afraid mate, really sorry :/

Tickets are only 19.50 online if I recall correctly.

:)

£25 and THEN they throw a booking charge at you, but I've got one booked now, no worries.
See you Monday then :)

I will be at towers on Sunday but not Drayton, so just wondering what time in the morning???