• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

MINI MEET: Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 20th September 2014

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 20.9.14

I am suggesting a visit to Blackpool Pleasure Beach on Saturday, 20th September. Time is running out to fit one in before the end of the season and with the park being open so late, it seems rude not to head up.

The park is open from 10am until 8pm in the evening and wristbands are £21.99 online if booked in advance which represents a good saving on the standard price.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Meet at 10:00am at Noah's Ark
Book online at www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com

Last edited:
I would love to, but it's too far away just for a day trip. :(

I am determined to get to BPB sometime soon though, as I haven't been since I was yea high.

Very interested, not been since 2010 so should be there!

:)

Me and Nikki was already planning to go this weekend. We have already booked tickets and speedy pass for this day but we will try and meet up at some point

Would anybody think about stopping over? I'd be very interested but it's just too far for a single day. :)

I'd like to join but it's getting to/fro that's the problem, and I won't be able to confirm officially until midweek.

Last edited:
I won't be staying due to funds but am more than happy to offer lifts from my vicinity in exchange for petrol dollar.

Hopefully going to see the Illuminations immediately after park close!

And perhaps fish & chips!

Reactions: Amy
Sounds good! If this is 100% happening I shall book my wristband.

:)

Me and Hils were planning on attempting to get the ellusive Oddessy cred in Skankness before it closes on the 20th. :(
Would much rather do Cesspool though. But I'm working Friday and Sunday, so couldn't do it due to the required overnight stay. :'(

Definitely interested if I can find transport of some kind!

But why Saturday rather than the usual Sunday...?

Park open till 8 Saturday and only 5 Sunday! So that's why it's Saturday!

This is 100% happening!

Meeting 10am Saturday at the Ark!

Booked into Holiday Inn Express Preston South on Saturday with Rowe as I don't want to rush away with Illuminations traffic and get home at stupid o'clock.

Will then drive on to home on Sunday morning.

I might be able to give you a lift from Stockport @Sam - I need to check I'll be able to borrow the car first, but I doubt it'll be an issue.

Just a heads-up - there's a chance the park will extend opening by bringing opening forward to 9.30 (they did this last Saturday, presumably in response to the number of pre-booked wristbands). Why they extend in the morning rather than the evening (which is what everyone actually wants them to do) is a bit of mystery, but on the plus side it should mean they get Nash up and running for opening rather than the usual 11.30.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam