• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

MINI MEET: Friday 31st May

GAGrathea

TS Founding Member
Got exams and stuff coming up soon so what better way to finish the month than with a bit of a jaunt up to Towers? :)

I know a lot of people are going on Saturday but if anyone's around for a bit of a sosche on this day that'd be fun, Smiler or no Smiler!

Attending:
1. Me...
2. AstroDan
3. djtruefitt
4. Sammy
5. DanB
6. Craig

Friday just so happens to be my day off work this week as i'm working at the weekend. So I will be there, pretty sure Sammy is coming with me as well :)

I seem to have a quiet day at work on Friday and I haven't been to Towers since the start of season meet. Put me down as attending ;)

Before I begin, this is not as pointless as it may sound! :p
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can't keep making new meet topics for every Smiler "opening day", so I thought I'd just make one for whichever day the park do manage to get the thing open. I'll rename the topic and clean this comment up a little once we get a date (which may be very soon by the sounds of things). If this day ends up falling on a day with an existing mini meet, I'll ask for it to be deleted/merged.

Besides myself, who would definitely be able to go (regardless of the day)? I know it'll currently be difficult for many people to know without a proper day announced.

I'll go unless it is 31st May, 1st June (On Holiday) 2nd June (Day before exams) 3rd or 4th June (Exams) 9th June (EYTCC Car Rally) 14th, 15th, 16th June (Download)

Providing it doesn't clash with my upcoming plans I would be happy to go =)

TedTheHuman said:
Providing it doesn't clash with my upcoming plans I would be happy to go =)
And this time we'll make sure you get a go on Oblivion! :p

May as well go on Sub Terra if it ever has a small queue again (I kid, Sub Terra never has a big queue)! :p

Yes, Sub-Terra! You would've gone on that had it been down to me ;)

And as it looks as though it will be tomorrow, I will probably be there yes.

We will be meeting for a leisurely meander to the park just before the Monorail opens, at 8.15am - Splash Landings lobby.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I doubt anybody is staying at the resort tomorrow, although there are people there on both Friday and Saturday.

Me and Beth were planning to be on park from about 2pm anyway so will see you there!

We will now be meeting at Splash at 8.30am.

See everyone tomorrow.