• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet: London Dungeon Re-Opening (2nd March)

Rowe

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Matterhorn Blitz (with an Aperol Spritz!)
Seeing as the London Dungeon is re-opening over at the new County Hall home on the 1st March, who would like to meet up for the brand new experience? It opens at 10am and closes at 4:30pm, so meet up times are open to suggestion!

We'll of course be doing the other Merlin attractions and general London swanning about before/after the Dungeon, anything else on the day is open to suggestion too!

---

Note, I've changed the date to the Saturday to accommodate those unable to attend on the Friday.

WHO'S GOING

1. Rowe
2. AstroDan
3. LiamC
4. Vik
5. MattMash
6. TedTheHuman
7. AshleeKel
8. josht
9. Islander

Re: Nano Meet: London Dungeon Re-Opening (1st March)

I'd love to come along, provided I'm not working. Is the 1st on a Friday this year?

Nano Meet: London Dungeon Re-Opening (1st March)

Is Nano-meet the new mini-meet ;)

I'm interested in joining you for this - quite fancy doing the London attractions as I haven't done them for ages :)

Re: Nano Meet: London Dungeon Re-Opening (1st March)

Lottie. said:
Is Nano-meet the new mini-meet ;)

Actually looking at the title and the Wiki page, I'm totally wrong in terms of name placement. Mini meet it is then! (Officially one if a Team member joins us!)

Re: Mini Meet: London Dungeon Re-Opening (1st March)

Can I just say, there is a restriction on the Standard annual pass that means you cannot enter the new dungeons during the first 10 days of operation... So, hope that helps. Not sure if that applies to current or relatively new ones.

Jared said:
Can I just say, there is a restriction on the Standard annual pass that means you cannot enter the new dungeons during the first 10 days of operation... So, hope that helps. Not sure if that applies to current or relatively new ones.

No fair :(

I would be interested, might look at accommodation as well :)

Sure. Remind me though... I've been meet forgetful this year! :p

I'm up for it! =)

Would have done this, but as it's on a Friday,I can't (I work weekdays).

:(

I am tempted to move it to the Saturday or Sunday if it would be easier for some but because it's returning to another easier-to-get-to location, it may be much busier around South Bank and County Hall.

Mini Meet: London Dungeon Re-Opening (1st March)

I'd most likely be able to come if its the Saturday or Sunday.
Also means I can get offpeak train which is much cheaper

I would like a weekend in London to try and get round most merlin attractions :)!!

If it's moved to the Saturday, I will look at going as long as there are some half decent priced rail fares.

:)

Gahhh...make this a Saturday and I'm in. I wanna do Dungeons but my missus hates it :(

I don't mind if this gets moved to the weekend - despite the fact that I'll be working but I can move my shift around to my day off during the week for uni.

Using Tapatalk...

I'd prefer the Friday now
As I have other arrangements that weekend now

I'm trying to see where the restriction is on Merlin Annual Passes is...I can't find anything on the MAP site, or the London Dungeon site :/

Saturday is good, Sunday is bad! Friday is also ok..

That's for me though, its not like I'm important roweeeee :D

I won't be attending any day now as I'm spending my money going to the AP preview day.