• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

MINI MEET: Thorpe Park Annual Pass Day: Saturday, 15th March 2014

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
THORPE PARK ANNUAL PASS PREVIEW EVENT

Book tickets here

Following Thorpe Park's steady operational improvements over the past 2 years, and an apparently successful AP day in 2013, I am proposing a visit to the park on Saturday, 15th March 2015 for the first preview day!

Some of us will be staying at the Holiday Inn Luton South on Friday night in order to break up the journey - rooms £35 + £5pp breakfast. Please join us if you wish!

WHO'S GOING?

1. AstroDan (+ Holiday Inn Fri)
2. LiamC (+ Holiday Inn Fri)
3. Mike (+ Holiday Inn Fri)
4. Cheese (+ Holiday Inn Fri)
5. AmyD (+ Holiday Inn Fri)
6. Steven (+ Holiday Inn Fri)
7. AshleeKel

MAYBE?
1. HaydenCR
2. Mattmash
3. TheMan
4. Vik

I plan on going - and at the price for rooms at the moment (£35) I may even stop over Friday night, despite living about 15minutes away from the hotel by train :p

Providing work give me the OK to leave early on the Friday I will be there.

More people should come...it should prove to be a quiet day. Get off your asses! :D

Consider me interested, would it be worth making a weekend of it and doing Chessie's AP day too? Could do it either way round as both parks are open Saturday and Sunday.

I don't want to be getting back late on Sunday - as it starts my working week off terribly.

:(

I will happily come, assuming I get my Thorpe PArk annual pass in time... (Dony worry, I got that for free from website testing for Thorpe Park, Nothing worth saying about it anyway, Nothing I am allowed to say about it)

John said:
Consider me interested, would it be worth making a weekend of it and doing Chessie's AP day too? Could do it either way round as both parks are open Saturday and Sunday.

I'm interested in doing Chessington as well, even if just for Scorpion Express.

Booked my ticket for Thorpe on the 15th :)

I would love to do this but I have a feeling I might be working. Shall have to check in the next week or so. :)

I've booked the cheap Holiday Inn at Luton South for myself and LiamC.

It was £17.50 each plus £5 for breakfast.

It's 45 minutes from Thorpe Park.

:)

THORPE, why must you tempt me with your wares!!

ARGGGH I WANT TO GO.

Principles.... principles... when I go, they're crap! Do I give them another go?!

It annoys me, I unashamedly love the rides there, and I want to laugh at Angry Birds, but I always end up cheesed off it cost so damn much to get there.

Actually thought I was in meetings that weekend but I'm off, so I may consider it.

I would love to come as I have never done a annual pass day (however I have heard bad things :p) however I am working all weekend and have no holiday left.

I do have the week after off if anyone fancies Chessie (Weds) or Thorpe (Thurs) opening days though!

I'm currently a maybe for this, as it depends on various other factors that I don't have much control over. If I do go I'd probably not be staying over though as I can get there easily & cheaply enough on the day.

TheMan said:
It annoys me, I unashamedly love the rides there, and I want to laugh at Angry Birds, but I always end up cheesed off it cost so damn much to get there.
Just to let you know, Angry Birds land doesn't open until May.

Jamie said:
TheMan said:

Ahhh good point, thanks :) - I was looking forward to the bumper cars to be fair ;D (not being sarcastic, I like them, so what?)

:twirly:

TheMan said:
Jamie said:
TheMan said:

Ahhh good point, thanks :) - I was looking forward to the bumper cars to be fair ;D (not being sarcastic, I like them, so what?)
No probs, and you can't go wrong with bumper cars!

Anyone else interested in staying at the (cheap) Holiday Inn Luton South the night before? I have already booked a room and will be staying with LiamC to avoid the long drive the following morning.

All welcome!

:)

I want to go, and stay over, but will have to check finances :( (stupid new house getting in the way of my theme park enjoyment :p )