• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mon 30th or Tues 31st?

boydie86

TS Member
Hello, I was planning on going to the park during the week beginning Monday the 30th (when most schools are back after half term).
I was just wondering what date you think will be least busy, Mon 30th or Tues 31st?
I've heard Monday is busier than Tuesdays usually but with Tuesday being halloween do you think this will be still be the case?
How busy do you think they will be in general? Annoyingly the park is closed Weds-Friday
Thanks

The park is closed Wed-Fri due to Scarefest take down and Fireworks preparation.

I would go the 31st. It is unlikely to be busy (I haven't seen any evening ticket offers or anything) and there'll be a zest in the air due to Halloween!

Welcome to the forum boydie86,

I'm there on both days and hoping that it will be quiet on both days as kids are back at school in most areas. The evening might get busy with locals turning up especially on the 31st, but shouldn't be as any where near as busy as the half term week.