• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

My Alton Towers

Adam James

TS Contributor
Favourite Ride
Wild Mouse, BPB
Last year, a 'My Alton Towers' game launched on the official park website with some mini games, badges to collect, downloadables and competitions - does anyone know why this disappeared or if there is a possibility of it returning?

Quite a bit ago there was a similar (yet somewhat better) game run by Disney called Virtual Magic Kingdom, so I did get my hopes up when a British attempt appeared online. It would be a shame if this idea has vanished.

I believe it was scrapped due to not being as popular as they thought it would be. It did not create much interest from the public.

More of a speculation here, but I thought the TH13TEEN games could easily fit on the Official Alton Towers App.

I'm sure that My Alton Towers could of been more popular if the offers were easier to get and the minigames weren't as long for widespread social network use. It was more for enthusiasts use than guests and it always would be. But it was interesting that it got little updates and faded from under our noses.

Just whack the games along with the Scarefest, Mutiny and other Towers related games in the app.