• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Was just wondering when we might see a picture of the whole site without it. Some different angles and a passers-by view on the ground in Forbidden Valley would be cool too, but I don’t think we will get that. No doubt more will come, especially as the snow melts. We may get to see it without the scaffolding, who knows.

It’s interesting to see the land around it that naturally shaped itself over the last 3 decades, now without it.

Impressed with how quickly they've managed to get this all done. Bar its own reliability, or lack thereof, I can't see any reason why the Monorail can't be open all season with another couple of months to go.
Me too, I thought that it would take the whole of the off-season.

Has anyone ever seen a B&M coaster run without the helmets that hide the wheels? Years ago I thought it was just an extra on Inferno, but soon realised it’s what B&M do for their inverts.

Has anyone ever seen a B&M coaster run without the helmets that hide the wheels? Years ago I thought it was just an extra on Inferno, but soon realised it’s what B&M do for their inverts.
Yeah Nemesis did that once I think.

They are fibreglass.
Cool story, but that was not the point of the post though. The point was how the shells add to the aesthetic of the trains. However, seeing as we are decending into pedantic levels (I am guilty too!) it would be prudent of me to point out that "fibreglass is a common type of fiber-reinforced plastic using glass fiber.".

So yes, as I was saying, plastic covers. :);)

I think they did that on Nemesis when it was very hot to help keep the wheels cooler,

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.