• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Going off a few picture's I've seen on twitter, would I be right in thinking the new track is glossy grey/back? Because of the gloss I can only assume I'd already been painted so that colour will stay?

Not sure how it'd tie into the theme/style of the area, and we already have three coasters the same colour!

I wonder if this is the inspiration for the new colour:

EWY8ivrXsAsbXLT.jpg
I think if they changed the station to look like this version of the nemesis monster with black track it would look insane. Don’t let nostalgia fool you, realistically the station was a mess in the end and the track looked dated. Let’s hope the new track stays black!

Agreed, we're just going over and over the same facts constantly. As has been said a few times before, everyone needs to accept that the track will be black and move on. I know not everyone is happy about it but things do change.

Let's focus on other aspects from now on instead of the colour.

Indeed. Like the trains colour. Or the colour of the river.

On a serious note do we know of any planned landscaping works? I can see more theming being added as well.

Black it is then! That might have something to do with the phalanx theme that was brought in since sub-terra. It's sure as heck going to look different! I've a feeling it's going to have more of a "Secret Operation"/Military theme from what we've seen so far.

Black it is then! That might have something to do with the phalanx theme that was brought in since sub-terra. It's sure as heck going to look different! I've a feeling it's going to have more of a "Secret Operation"/Military theme from what we've seen so far.
The exact same theme as X Sector then 🙄

I agree the theming and story will no doubt be different but they shouldn’t move away from the original story too much.

Orange and black? Wouldn’t Blivvy get jealous?
Always thought when/if Blivy gets it's own major refresh then it with orange supports would actually look nice...much nicer than having another all black coaster on the park now that Nemesis is getting the black treatment.

If Nemesis does end up having red patterns on the black track like blood I think that could look really good. I was never a big fan of the repaint in 2016, its not supposed to be rusty.

Agreed, we're just going over and over the same facts constantly. As has been said a few times before, everyone needs to accept that the track will be black and move on. I know not everyone is happy about it but things do change.

Let's focus on other aspects from now on instead of the colour.
No, everyone’s does not need to accept the fact because it hasn’t arrived in England yet! Labels and writing on the track seen in Ohio prove nothing, even if some coding does match up. And even if it does arrive in gloss black at Alton Towers, who knows if it’ll stay that way! Over a year until it reopens and so many have jumped to the conclusion already, madness.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.