• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I thought it was well known the track was made to look like growing out of the monster's spine, it's alwasys been there to see.
But really with Nemesis what you see is what you get, anything else doesn't matter. The backstory was only made to create what you see and subsequently vamped up for merchandising.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda ruins the exclusivity for those of us there on the actual day, but hey ho.
Surely better than the alternative which is people touting them on eBay?

End of the day you’ve got the memories and I haven’t, but I’ve been riding nemesis since 98 so I feel deserving of a bit of its closing merch, even if I couldn’t have been there for its final day.

End of the day you’ve got the memories and I haven’t, but I’ve been riding nemesis since 98 so I feel deserving of a bit of its closing merch, even if I couldn’t have been there for its final day.

If anything this encourages people to tout them on eBay. Easily obtainable, will hold on to them for a few years then flog them. It cheapens the notion and grandeur that Towers put into the whole evening and the idea itself.

Agreed, the agent asked me if I had attended the event. It gives those of us who weren't able to attend a chance to get one.

Agreed, the agent asked me if I had attended the event. It gives those of us who weren't able to attend a chance to get one.
I wonder if there’s a reason for them being given out. Last week they supposedly had non left. So either they did and just weren’t giving them out, or have had more printed, for which there would be a specific purpose?
They have asked for email addresses too, when doing this.

I wonder if there’s a reason for them being given out. Last week they supposedly had non left. So either they did and just weren’t giving them out, or have had more printed, for which there would be a specific purpose?
They have asked for email addresses too, when doing this.
Maybe they're doing it as a marketing thing, to hype it up?

Maybe they're doing it as a marketing thing, to hype it up?
It could be that come 2024, they could be exchanged for something...wouldn't be the first riders or anything like that as that would be unfair I'd have thought but may be like a pin badge or something. Or nothing at all of course.

It could be that come 2024, they could be exchanged for something...wouldn't be the first riders or anything like that as that would be unfair I'd have thought but may be like a pin badge or something. Or nothing at all of course.
Possibly, we'll have to wait and see.

Wish I could have been at the closing event, although I would have made extra effort if Nemmy was closing permanently.

I was lucky enough to be one of the last in the queue on Sunday 6th and it was an awesome experience.

Naturally (!) my wristband went missing, probably fell off my wrist in the carpark or something. I was a bit dismayed when I realised, it seemed as though I'd lost something pretty rare and unique. It didn't occur to me that they'd still be giving them out weeks later to anyone who asked for them. Not really fussed about replacing it now!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.