• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Thats what the original posters use to say!

nemesis2-111.png
Even the train in the background looks as though it is about to enter up Nemesis' backside...now I can't unsee it! 😂 😂🤮

I can't imagine the process is that easier. Despite all the technological advances we have had in steep shaping, it's probably still very easy to go wrong and deviate from cad models when shaping and testing the steel used to make the track.
Enormous innovations have been made in fabrication since that time to make the final product extremely accurate to the design calculations, it wouldn't go wrong.

It was supposed to be part of the monster's digestive system, so it would send out its internal organs (the trains) to collect nutrients from the surrounding landscape to then eat.
But remember this was never meant to be an idea in the guests mind, when John Wardley wrote that concept he made it clear it was supposed to be obscure and just a reference for the creative team to come up with a good look & feel. There's that clip of him reading the concept he wrote at the Nemesis 21 event

Has anyone seen the posts going around on FB and Twitter of people receiving Phalanx wristbands and “strictly confidential document” that AT seem to be psoting out? I’ve been advised if you contact the resort via Twitter, they will send them out to people, but not had a response to my message :(

Has anyone seen the posts going around on FB and Twitter of people receiving Phalanx wristbands and “strictly confidential document” that AT seem to be psoting out? I’ve been advised if you contact the resort via Twitter, they will send them out to people, but not had a response to my message :(
I did the live chat earlier and unfortunately they've got none left.

As I understand it, even small changes to track profiling can make a huge difference to G Forces. I'm expecting it to be the same and that's fine with me, but....

... Additional support on the phenomenal downward helix. If JW were to make and tiny changes to the character of the ride, I suspect he would make it more intense, not less

"And once again the worlds most intense ride experience... King Nemesis (or Queen... I just don't know anymore lol).

I did the live chat earlier and unfortunately they've got none left.
We’ll, that’s crap :(
As I understand it, even small changes to track profiling can make a huge difference to G Forces. I'm expecting it to be the same and that's fine with me, but....

... Additional support on the phenomenal downward helix. If JW were to make and tiny changes to the character of the ride, I suspect he would make it more intense, not less

"And once again the worlds most intense ride experience... King Nemesis (or Queen... I just don't know anymore lol).
Not sure if you’re stating or speculating, but there is an additional support being added there.
Nemesis was closed for a good chunk of the season in 2004 or was it 2005? Around the autumn time because there was a lot of work needed on one of those supports on the helix.
That helix is possibly the most impressive element I’ve ever seen on a coaster.

"Ripsaw's Revenge" anyone? The story could be along the lines of it's come back bigger and stronger to get revenge for its past removal. 😛
Ripsaw's Revenge being a Suspended Top Spin model please! (Damn, wish I had thought of that name for the revamped Ripsaw for my timeline! 😂) And yes, it getting its revenge on the Merlin BoD for getting rid of it all those years again! :p
The question is....

CAN YOU CUT IT!?

Honestly I'd love to see them reuse that slogan.
CAN YOU CUT IT ALL OVER AGAIN?!

...Maybe that's a bit of a mouthful to say. :p

It would be nice to have a new flat ride in FV when Nemesis reopens in 2024 on the site on Ripsaw. As others have suggested, perhaps a Suspended Huss Top Spin (with a name referencing Ripsaw perhaps?)

Like my suggestion above? ;)😂
Yes, definitely. Sorry if my comment is too closely representing yours, I seem to have skimmed over your comment too quickly and I didn't completely read what you wrote.

I've always thought it would be cool to have some sort of WM smoke effect at the bottom of the loop under the queue bridge with some red lighting. They could time the smoke to expel on the stall turn and maybe add some sound effects like the monster screeching as you exit the loop into the tunnel.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.