• ā„¹ļø Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
We're 137 pages deep and we're still over 100 days until the 2023 season, so if we can try and keep things on topic. I don't think we need to be turning this into extensive discussion about the doodles in the dirt of scrap metal that's being imminently taken away šŸ˜›.

So what would you like to see happen to Nemesis in 2024?

Like many, I'd love to see the return of the blood waterfalls.

The soundtrack imo is already perfect and it would be a massive shame if they changed it. Partly nostalgic but mostly because it is actually brilliant.

I would like for a new Nemesis shop to be open. From memory the original shop was quite small, but then with the coffee shop now in its place I don't see where it could go.

I'd like to see the extended queue line re routed to run paralel to the loop again, going towards the stall turn and back again to bring back some of those brilliant view points but NOT linked to the old queue line next to Air/Galactica so fast track could still operate as it does.

The soundtrack imo is already perfect and it would be a massive shame if they changed it. Partly nostalgic but mostly because it is actually brilliant.
Someone finally mentioned this! I really hope the soundtrack stays the same, but I'm worried because even music as legendary as the original Graham Smart 1990 Vampire music has been replaced (by the terrible 2020 version).

Am I in the minority of people who actually likes the Summer of Fun song? I think it's a brilliant piece of music for what it needs to be, a cheesy summer pop song, it's not meant to be taken seriously or as a replacement to thematic music although I can understand people's grievances when it plays so often over the summer period.

It's just like Blackpool's song that they play at the end of the day, a very cheesy UK holiday song and nothing more.

So what would you like to see happen to Nemesis in 2024?

Like many, I'd love to see the return of the blood waterfalls.

I would like for a new Nemesis shop to be open. From memory the original shop was quite small, but then with the coffee shop now in its place I don't see where it could go.

I'd like to see the extended queue line re routed to run paralel to the loop again, going towards the stall turn and back again to bring back some of those brilliant view points but NOT linked to the old queue line next to Air/Galactica so fast track could still operate as it does.
some lights on the trains, maybe theme the trains a bit as well, maybe make them look organic like part of the creature, or if the trains are supposed to be phalanx equipment, make them look industrial and maybe more weathered

Someone posted this on TowersStreet fb which I found really interesting.

7F5FB04C-5B47-469D-A401-6B84B2209011.jpeg

Iā€™m guessing it was probably the last bit of track to be added, with the date and I assume the names of those involved with constructing it.

I hope this image spreads so that some of the steel erectors who signed their name get to see this. 1993.. Can imagine it being The Staffordshire version of Auf Verdersain Pet. Need some site stories.

Someone posted this on TowersStreet fb which I found really interesting.

7F5FB04C-5B47-469D-A401-6B84B2209011.jpeg

Iā€™m guessing it was probably the last bit of track to be added, with the date and I assume the names of those involved with constructing it.
It's just been pointed out to me that, because of the height of the box, that section is probably part of the brake run. Thought they weren't taking any of that out?

It's just been pointed out to me that, because of the height of the box, that section is probably part of the brake run. Thought they weren't taking any of that out?
It could have been the final section of track that connects to the brake run track, which would make sense, as that could well have been the last piece of track installed.

Surely it wouldnā€™t be the brake run itself, because isnā€™t the brake run track black, whereas that track is coloured?

It could have been the final section of track that connects to the brake run track, which would make sense, as that could well have been the last piece of track installed.
That's a good point actually Rob, you're probably right.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.