• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I'm so glad that the model is on display for everyone to see! It's little touches like this that can add an extra bit of flavour to the day. Very much looking forward to seeing it in person, then comparing it to the real thing.

I like how with the model of Nemesis there that one side still has the old legs on one side...planned or a last minute change?

But anyway, wow, that is all looking very good, the eye is a highlight though how will it look in the daytime though? Still, Towers at night is truly were you can see some of that magic leaking through.
I think it might look better in the daytime, I think the screen will blend in with the teeth around the eye a bit better.

This off ride footage during testing does seem to show more of the theme and possibly a new voice over for the queue?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.