• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nerdiest facts

imanautie

TS Member
So what's the nerdiest park/coaster fact?

Mine would be that the smiler's PLC is more then likely an Allen Bradley plc (HSE reports expert witnesses mentions it)

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Shakeys Christmas card this year looks like a funeral memorial card for the bloody Wild Mouse.
About as nerdy as you get.
Love it shakey.
Mr dippers lovely photo card of Mme Crevettes and three coasters was much more festive.
Probably.

So what's the nerdiest park/coaster fact?

Mine would be that the smiler's PLC is more then likely an Allen Bradley plc (HSE reports expert witnesses mentions it)

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk
Pretty much all the modern rides will run on Schneider or Allen Bradley (Rockwell) maybe Siemens at a push.

As I am currently sat at work writing logic for an Allen Bradley PLC.... I would say no :smile:

The earliest a Nemesis train can be dispatched is when the other train is travelling through the vertical loop (in automatic mode).
Is there a sensor on the loop or is it on a time delay from leaving the top of the lift given the ride computer would of detected the train leaving the lift?

There is a full wave 166 - 175Mhz (VHF BMR) co linear on far right tower of the towers.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Half way though the year, the feeder cable was disconnected. So i believe it was the last of the parks analogy radio comms system.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Is there a sensor on the loop or is it on a time delay from leaving the top of the lift given the ride computer would of detected the train leaving the lift?
I think it's a timer. There's no need for it to be accurate or proven as it's not part of the block system.

Not a fact, but just as nerdy. Ever wondered what it's like to look down the barrel of a river rapids ride pump....no?

Wonder no more my friends, wonder no more....

This baby will fill your bathtub up to the rim in about 1 to 2 seconds. So I guess that is a fact.

Last edited: