• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

New Videos

hex4ever

TS Member
Ok, I'm not 100% where to put this as there is not as of yet a traffic boost section. Basically I have in my possession a series of films of the park that haven’t been released anywhere else on the internet ( I have checked). The main one is a 2 hour archive video which shows the parades, the nemours shows around the park and general entertainment. I also have some leaflets and other goodies of the sort that I haven’t seen on the internet. I believe that I can upload them and intend on it.

Now when reading onwards please don't think I'm greedy, I'm just desperately in need for money, I was thinking of uploading the lot to an online account and then attaching a £1,50 charge to it. In total it is over 3 hours of film and other such goodies. Again, I am not out there to make a profit and spend it on booze or other such niceties, and I have a job already before that's suggested. I'm also thinking of selling my soul if anyone's interested ;)

It's not online yet, I just want to hear peoples views and then I can decide whether or not to go through with it, I know its a touchy subject and can be seen as a crook or a scam artist but that's not the intention. (if there are any serious moral disarrangement's I may just uplaod them for free anyway) ;D

Re: new vidieos

Hmmmmmm....

Very interesting idea. When someone has paid for the footage, do they get a downloadable copy, or is it a pay per view system?

If so, it sounds very good..

:)

you pay and then get the file to keep to view as much as you want, its all run through an external site called payloadz, its all legit in that sense. also I'm selling a leather jacket, some ps3 games and a pearl drum kit if anyone's interested haha ;)

I can't believe you have posted this item Hex 4 Ever i sent you all the dvds ' cds ' and 2 A3 envelopes full of loads of literature from the early 1900's to 2000 for free and now you are trying to charge for them . Maybe i should not have put this on this page but i'm very upset to think i sent you all these items for free as you seemed so interested in the entertainment side of things. People who know me will know i'm telling the truth you only need look back at the old towers times site as in the history page i sent to phill(squiggles) who is now running part of this site most of the entertainment photos from all the old ice shows'piazza shows' parades etc . With not even a credit saying were you got them from. Well you live and learn and i'm 44 now and i got all my footage from people who worked in the costume department way back in 1990 till 1998 when John Brooking who ran the department left and i sent them to you in good faith and you also asked if you could put some of it on utube and such but you new it was copy right. I also said i would send you more but i'm afraid no more will be coming your way.

And just to add to this the Peter Rabbit and friends on ice is from the 1996 creating magic for every one which you put on utube with asking me and you know this true as you have left on the end of the ice show footage from the indoor play area in cred street also from 1996.