• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Not staying onsite

Dogdangling

TS Member
Hi, with no chance of getting a room onsite, we will be booking an offsite room.

I have read that you are able to book the silver lake for food. Are you alsoable to enter the other hotels at night to have a drink, for example to see the fountain show at the Colosseo when staying offsite.

Anyone can walk in to any of the hotels unquestioned, so don't worry, you can still do the Europa bar crawl ;)

@Dogdangling pleased to see you're all booked up and ready to go!

As the other guys have said, there's no restriction on you visiting the hotel/TipiDorf facilities in the evening for meals, drinks or general wandering.

Please just ask if you have any questions before you go! Many of us consider the place a second home, and I'm certain you'll get an answer :).

Many of us consider the place a second home, and I'm certain you'll get an answer :).
Well isn't it our first one? ^^

As said you can visit all the hotel and resort, without staying at the hotels. Let us know what you think of it. :)
Oh and seeing that you are going in August, you are lucky enough to visit while Imperio is playing every evening.
So not only will you have the colosseo fountain show, but also a wonderful summer special show with lost of artists and live singing. From what I remember it's played at 9.30pm every day in the Colosseo Square (where the fountains are), and its also free for everyone!