• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Orlando May 2016

Machin

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Duel
Hi guys!

I've recently found out I've won a week long holiday to Florida from my workplace which is rather exciting! It will be my first visit to the US so I'm not clued up as to what the "must do's" are.

I've not found out the exact details of the trip yet but realistically we will have 5 full days available for theme parks. To those who have visited before what should be a priority for the trip? I'm guessing WDW and Universal Studios, but I need more help!

Thanks,
Tom.

Jammy git! If it's 5 full days, then without a doubt stick with doing WDW and Universal. Sure you won't get Seaworld and Busch done, but you're looking at a full day for Busch thanks to the travel, and Seaworld would probably only be worth it once Mako is open (doubtful in May). I'd say do 3 days at Disney, 2 at Universal if you have 5 days free :).

Thanks @Craig I thought that might be the best bet. Any ideas on where to purchase park tickets cheap for 7 days? With it being so last minute funds are quite tight!

Cheapest I can find a Disney 7 day ultimate ticket is £299 at Orlando Attraction Tickets. It does however, include Memory Maker which is all your digital photo downloads (walkabout and onride). For Universal, a 2 park ticket will set you back £144 each on the same site. It's not all that cheap I'm afraid :(.