• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Park Tickets

Lordy

TS Member
I've had a quick browse on the Internet and I couldn't actually find a website that sells tickets cheaper than the official site... is this normal for Europa?

Also, I couldn't find the gate prices on the website either, just online tickets. Or are they the same price?

Ta x

I'll usually try cashback websites with third party sellers for UK parks like Drayton Manor and PBPBBPB if no other offers are suitable to get small savings of ~5% usually.

EP Official website: Adult ticket 47EUR (£40.49 today)
365 Tickets: Adult ticket £41.07.

TopCashback have 3.45%
cashback on 365 tickets, so factoring in cashback, £39.65, a saving of 58p. Even I probably wouldn't bother with that!

I wasn't really on about prices being jacked up for special offers, usually you can get cheaper tickets from other websites, like I did with Phantasialand.

Think I'll just leave it on the day day. I've allowed 3 days at Europa which may be too much if it's dead. Is there much else interesting in the area to see/do? We already have 2 days planned at Holiday Park and Tripsdrill.

There is a great Alpine Coaster at Hassenhorn, Todtnau up in the black forest mountains, about an hour and 15 mins drive from EP! Well worth a visit and the surrounding area is just beautiful if you fancied exploring a bit.