• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Peter Rabbit Ice Show

Ooo wow, this'll be something to watch and tearfully be nostalgic over! Granted I only got to see the show once or twice before it ended sometime around the early 00s but it's one of those attractions I remember rather well. Ta Ben!

This was one of my best memories of Alton towers as a child

OMG! Its great to see that again after all these years, brings back soooo many childhood memories!

My little brother loved this, and still has a stuffed teddy that was won for him from the onsite merchandise of the last time we saw this show.

Its sorely missed @ AT and something similar should be brought back

awww I went to see this as a kid, it was this show that made me realise that Alton Towers really was something special!

Why don't ypu tell every one were you got the peter rabbit show from ben i can't believe i sent you all those dvds and literature and you put it on here with no creidt and Phil (squiggles) knows this is true as i sent him nearly all the old photos on the old towers times site of all the ice shows' parades 'piazza shows and old characters. And i did this for you as you said you were interested in the entertainment side of the park. Well you live and learn . That peter rabbit show you put on utube is from my 1996 creating the magic video and on the end you have left footage from the indoor play area in cred street also from 1996. I would send anyone any of the shows as i have every 1 from 1989 to 2000 but please leave me creidt my interest is not good now. but back then i filmed every pat of the entertaiment side of things and the things i missed i got from John Brooking who ran and made the designs for all the costumes from 1989 to 1997. And you now are trying to sell my footage. Shame on you.

cybermen39 said:
Why don't ypu tell every one were you got the peter rabbit show from ben i can't believe i sent you all those dvds and literature and you put it on here with no creidt and Phil (squiggles) knows this is true as i sent him nearly all the old photos on the old towers times site of all the ice shows' parades 'piazza shows and old characters. And i did this for you as you said you were interested in the entertainment side of the park. Well you live and learn . That peter rabbit show you put on utube is from my 1996 creating the magic video and on the end you have left footage from the indoor play area in cred street also from 1996. I would send anyone any of the shows as i have every 1 from 1989 to 2000 but please leave me creidt my interest is not good now. but back then i filmed every pat of the entertaiment side of things and the things i missed i got from John Brooking who ran and made the designs for all the costumes from 1989 to 1997. And you now are trying to sell my footage. Shame on you.

O my god mate I am so sorry. I sent you a PM on TTF to find out whether you had moved here and changed your user name (as many others have). It is all down to you; you are the owner of the footage and were generous enough to send me it. That is why I yielded to your request and didn’t upload the potentially infringing audio. I didn’t not make any attempt to claim this as my own and if I had known your presence on this forum I would have made credit. If I was trying to be that selfish I would not have attempted to make contact with you on TTF that is why I left the account open. And the selling thing was merely a childish consideration that crossed my mind, it was never something that I built upon and would never have without your expressed permission. In fact, can I have your real name so I can leave credit on the youtube video and across the forum is any other footage is shared. If you no longer trust me I will 100% understand and will even mail you all the materials back if you so wish. All credit goes to you, you are the property owner, I merely opened up the youtube account and RIP’ed it from the DVD. I hope you would accept my most sincere of apologies, I am not a bad person and if I ever see you on a meet then I will prove that to you. Cheers.

Thanks for replying and i don't mind any of the film footage being put on but not the audio.Just be gald to have something not many people have and yes i accept your apology but if you do put anymore on a credit would be nice. Not many people recorded the shows right from the begining and i was upset to think some one else was getting all the credit for all the things i have recorded i'm just gald you like them. And anyone reading this he his a good person just silly mistakes that we all make.Thanks Ben for your personal message

Nice to see the potential problem above me has been resolved! Rather nicely, I might add :).

ANYWAY. OMG. MAGIC!!!

Peter Rabbit on Ice was the most captivating part of my childhood visits to the park - I will never ever forget being filled with a warm fuzz of emotion from this show!

The music, the cute little characters brought to life, the majestic skating, the atmosphere... why can't we have this back?!

Thanks for the footage, BOTH OF YOU!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

I loved this. I can remember the TV adverts vividly. My grandma used to love taking me to Alton Towers during these years.

I worked on the Peter Rabbit & Friends Ice Show for several years, right up to the day it closed. The old Big Top was a great place to work. I've found a few photos of the Bunny Show and also a few from the first Halloween Spooktacular on Ice. Apologies in advance in case they don't upload properly, this is my first venture into posting.

ete7usa8.jpg

yvyzu4a4.jpg

bymu2a7a.jpg

hanetypu.jpg

4asaju3e.jpg

anuve8at.jpg

ehy3e9ys.jpg

esyveha2.jpg

a8eryhuz.jpg

upe9eha3.jpg

du2u7y7e.jpg

ude5y2ap.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thos photos are incredible, thanks so much for sharing them!

Unfortunately I can't remember anything from the show or even seeing it for that matter :( However it looked like it was good from these pictures, those sets look quite amazing! :)

Those photos are brilliant thank you, it must have been amazing to work on :)

I loved the show as a child, it was the highlight of Alton towers for me :)

I want the Ice show to return to Alton Towers more than anything right now. Thanks so much for sharing the photos. :D

Ben. said:
It may not be of the best quality, but it was the best that i could get hold of. A full copy of peter rabbit and friends on ice. Also in future I will upload other past park shows including some parade footage. Whatch this space.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B-oyQOo9Hs
This is wonderful.
I was about 4 or 5 when I saw this, so I hardly remember it. All I know is that is stuck in my head so much that I have been obsessed with finding a full length film version of it for as long as I knew that the show was gone from the park...

This is brilliant! So many thanks!