• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Phantasialand: General Discussion

It's just so over the top detail, just take everyone's highly themed unrealistic projects on rct/no limits and up it by 1000%. Well done phantasia land. Wow, just wow. I can't wait to see this in person.

Disney would have to go a long way to compete with this level of detail.

Am I the only one who thinks it looks OK, not Disney standard? Coaster and mountains look good but the buildings look so plain and similar

Some general thoughts about Phantasialand on the whole after a couple of days here after 8 years.

- Klugheim looks absolutely incredible and if you disagree then you're an Ostrich
- Theming wise the whole park is stunning. Mamba looks like it opened 2 months ago
- That said, the Temple of the Night Hawk area is awful though I expect this will be next to be demolished
- Talocan is more intense than I remember and brilliant
- Winjas Force is anything but; Fear is very good
- Front row on Mamba is tamer than Temple of the Night Hawk. Back row is much much better but doesn't compare to Nemesis
- Chiapas is fantastic for what is a log flume, but it is just a log flume after all
- Disappointing options regarding restaurants in the hotels. Both a la carte restaurants closed and both buffets fine but not worth €28.
- On the whole it still ranks above any UK park for the overall experience. On a quiet day you need 1 day but 2 is ideal.

I'll be back soon as I need to experience Klugheim.

- Klugheim looks absolutely incredible and if you disagree then you're an Ostrich

Alright Nige! ;)

Got to admit I can't wait for all the photos and videos to come through once this is open, assuming Phantasialand allow them!

:)

Alright Nige! ;)

Got to admit I can't wait for all the photos and videos to come through once this is open, assuming Phantasialand allow them!

They best not try and stop me in a few weeks :eek:

As expected, within the last half an hour it has been confirmed by their Twitter & Facebook pages that IMAScore are responsible for the Taron, Raik & Klugheim soundtrack!

'We're very proud to announce that IMAscore produced the soundtrack of Klugheim, TARON and RAIK at Phantasialand!'

5d8756874cd4cdc73c38686c4601f434.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just caught up with this topic and it is without question the best looking area at a non Disney/Universal park in my opinion. I hope I get to see it in person one day! :D

TBH, the standard of theming at Phannyland these days is no longer something to be referred to in terms of "except Disney / Universal". I'd argue it is good enough to stand a direct comparison!

TBH, the standard of theming at Phannyland these days is no longer something to be referred to in terms of "except Disney / Universal". I'd argue it is good enough to stand a direct comparison!

True, it's just an observation really. I don't think this would look out of place at a Disney or Universal park :p

They've broken another record... the lowest mounted POV camera in history.

Had a feeling that might be your reaction! :p

Looks like a good solid coaster. I doubt it will threaten any top 10 lists but it will have to be ridden to be sure as there do seem to be some great moments. Overall though the whole Klugheim area looks stunning, it is a real masterpiece.

Nice that Phantasialand allowed Tobi, who did the model, on the front row of the first train. They're not all bad after all!