• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Phantasialand: General Discussion

They're totally ripping off Assassin's Creed but who cares, I bloody love Phantasialand. Wow.

For goodness sake. I've not even been yet and already they're enticing me back after the initial visit.

I completely agree.

With this and EP's rumoured big attraction for 2016, it seems like a great year for rides on the continent. Maybe there'll be a potential meet to combine the parks? :)

I was kind of hoping this has a TH13TEEN style drop, just so we can compare it to TH13TEEN but it doesn't seem to suggest one yet anywhere. But maybe he park will be trying to keep that as secret as possible.

This thing looks awesome! Wish more owners had the passion in improving their offer of those at Phantasialand.. I wonder how they will manage to achieve a speed superior to 62mph though, the space and those bends looks rather tight...

Some more photos found over on TPR:

11084095_475775332572993_4023277094375475193_o.jpg

11149788_475775202573006_1901799951389981568_o.jpg

11059791_475775469239646_8907355766241772320_o.jpg

11181941_475775245906335_8213281668484529576_o.jpg

Quite incredible!

:)

It's looking like this is going to beat Blue Fire and even Black Mamba for close interaction with the rockwork. :)

Seen this on TPR with some more information regarding Taron:

taron_infos.jpg

TPR member DaveDowning has posted the following translation:

"New Info. Translation:

* Fastest Multi-Launch Coaster in Europe
* 2 Launches
* "Most intensive LSM Launch in the world" (?)
* Longest Multi-Launch Coaster of it´s type in the world (means: Longer than Cheetah Hunt and Helix > 1400m)

Last one is difficult:

It´s say it has a very "convoluted" high speed layout with 58 Points where the track crosses itself, making 116 of these points. World-Record."

Seems like this is going to be the fasted accelerating LSM launch in the world - excellent!

Sounds like it'll be a lot longer than the pictures have indicated, which is very good news. Actually, just re-read Rob's post. Longer than Cheetah Hunt?! Is that definitely in terms of track length rather than ride duration? That's very very long!

Everything points towards this just being epic! Now to hope Intamin don't bodge anything up...

I really can't get my head round this ride, I think it must just be that the photos don't give a good sense of scale, but I just can't see how it's possible for it to have enough track to be that long or big enough to reach those speeds.

I think there's a bit underground, as well as all the stuff yet to come across the middle of the site over the launches?

I'll be sure to get plenty of pictures next month!

I really can't get my head round this ride, I think it must just be that the photos don't give a good sense of scale, but I just can't see how it's possible for it to have enough track to be that long or big enough to reach those speeds.

I saw it live a few days ago. There is a lot of space ! I was really surprised how huge the area actually is. And you can go with high speeds through those overbanks for sure !

This could easily turn out to be top 10 material...worldwide !

I guess it's going to be similar to the way The Smiler crams it all in to a small space.