• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Picking up Annual Pass - what time is office open until?

MichelinMan

TS Member
I'm off to AT in a few weeks time (hopefully - as long as the park is open). I will be travelling down from Scotland with the family, and staying a few nights. I was hoping to be able to pick up my Merlin annual pass I have bought at the annual pass office the evening when I arrive - probably won't be getting to AT until around 6pm.

Does anybody know what time the office closes? It would be nice to be able to get the passes the evening I arrive, so we don't get delayed picking them up in the morning.

Last time I did this a few years ago, I seem to recall the office was open a little bit later than the park closure time, so I am hoping the same applies at the moment.

I doubt you would be able to get into the park at 6pm. Depends what the park close time is on the day, if its 5 or 5.30 then you wouldnt be able to collect it..... If you could possibly get there before 5pm then i'd think you'd have more chance of the office being open.

If the park closes at 5.30, don't the shops stay open for a bit longer until the guests leave? I seemed to recall that used to be the case.

I normally wait for last ride on the smiler and I'm sometimes leaving the park 45 mins after rides close and 9 times out of 10 the B O is still open

The box office (where you pick it up) is usually open for some time after ride close, normally when the last guests are leaving.

So depending on ride close you may be able to go in, I imagine the gate staff would just let you in to collect it if you have paper work with you.