• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Pizza? Steak? Holographic glass laser thingy?

Indeed - the place really is like a car boot sale on steroids and filled with all manner of things. There may well be other old Alton towers items in the collection too.

There most definitely were last time I visited (about 3 years ago). In the toy hall there were some Henry Hounds I was also told that one of the figures in there used to be in Doom and Sons but I didn't recognise it. It looks like a ventriloquists dummy. I was also informed about but didn't see a swan somewhere in the back area, and in the Carriages hall, there are allegedly a number of the carriages that belonged to the Talbot estate before it even became a theme park.

Wow - I'd love to take a proper look around.

One thing I found odd when I took the photos through the door was the little toy lamp. In its last incarnation this carriage was a laser etch unit, so this toy would not have fitted and I certainly don't remember it. Is it random or was it some small and forgotten part in the likes of Toyland Tours?

Have heard tidbits about this place when i've gone past it from other people, it does sound like an intriguing location. If you want a wander around, do you have to pre-book or make any preparations?

I THOUGHT I saw that when we went past earlier in the year on the way to the vain.

That place is just a gold mine of towers history. I think in right in sayings that some of the interior is clad with the wooden paneling taken from inside the towers.