• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet Pleasure Beach ft Oktoberfest - 22nd/29th Sept?

Which date y'all prefer?

• Sunday 23rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday 29th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Danny

TS Contributor
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
The-Amazing-Bavarian-Stompers.jpg

Given some of us have free return wristbands in September after this weekend's meet, who fancies their Oktoberfest event taking place from 21st Sept to 29th?

Entry to the event itself is separate from the park as it's taking place in the Paradise Rooms. Pricing currently sits at:

SILVER PACKAGE £17.50PP
INCLUDES: Entry to the band's performance, table service, a delicious pretzel, AND a Stein of Beer/Cider for you to keep!

GOLD PACKAGE £20.00PP
INCLUDES: Entry to the band's performance, table service, a delicious pretzel, a Stein of Beer/Cider for you to keep! PLUS a Bavarian sausage meal!

The popularity of the band stems from the fact this is no bunch of Bavarian geriatrics! The tremendous vitality and enthusiasm of this act are so infectious that an atmosphere of insobriety is immediately created for maximum audience participation.

Their show is a rip-roaring musical journey to the Bavarian Bierkellers of old involving the quaffing of copious quantities of liquid refreshment en route, a perfect antidote to the rigors and stresses of modern life.

The Bavarian Stompers reputation of being the best Oompah band in Britain is well founded, just ask the Germans!

Come along and relax with friends in the brilliant Paradise Rooms where you will be greeted by long bench seating, great decor and live entertainment from our fantastic Oompah band.

The perfect party destination, whether it’s a stag or hen do, work night out, birthday or any other celebration, we can cater for all of these.
We’ve also got a wünderbar selection of the finest beers from Germany:

• Warsteiner (including an alcohol free version)
  • Erdinger
  • Bitburger
  • Kaltenberg Pils
  • König Ludwig Schlossbrauerei
  • Holsten Pils

Plus many more from exquisite European breweries.

Who's in?

Always interested, but not the Sunday as it's a 5pm close.

Chances are I'd only be able to make 1 of the 2 weekends, but not sure which at this stage.

Possibly. I don't have much envy to go back to BPB at the moment, but may be game.

Myself, Al and possibly John are popping in this Saturday. Feel free one and all to join!

Kind of don't have any desire to return to BPB till 2019 really. Two visits in one year and I am done.

Enjoy!

Given that it's only a 7pm close rather than a 10 and the amount I'm currently spending on park trips I'm going to decline this one - annoyingly I booked my summer wristband a week before the deal started so this wouldn't be a cheap trip for me.