• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[202X] Project Horizon (SW9?): Planning Approved

It would actually act as a shortcut from inside X-Sector, it's a shorter distance to walk than exiting X-sector, walking past the Towers, past Hex and TWODW. A path from around where Enterprise is now, entering the new area near the Flag Tower wouldn't interfere with any of the buildings currently in the area. There is an access road around there which would be the only real problem, but there are ways around that, bridge, tunnel etc....

Sure it probably wouldn't be the main entrance to the area, just one of them.
Since the Flag Tower has mobile phone masts next to it now, is there a minimum distance that things have to be away from them? I know staff aren't even allowed near it.

Since the Flag Tower has mobile phone masts next to it now, is there a minimum distance that things have to be away from them? I know staff aren't even allowed near it.
Well Three didn't think it was a problem when they built one last year right outside my house! So I'm guessing the answer is no.

A path from around where Enterprise is now, entering the new area near the Flag Tower wouldn't interfere with any of the buildings currently in the area. There is an access road around there which would be the only real problem, but there are ways around that, bridge, tunnel etc....

The path you are describing is the exact route of that access road, so if that was turned into a public right of way that would effectively prevent any vehicular access to Studios North as well as the backstage areas of X Sector and Walliams World, etc.

The queens funeral is at 11am on 19th September, so I’m not sure how likely it this consultation is to go ahead.
Assuming it’s delayed; when would they delay it to, I wonder?

Would it be the next day or just a couple of days after, or would it be a fair amount further down the line?

Presumably they'll be sending out another leaflet with the new date on. If it was the best way to communicate with the people they targeted the first time, I can't see how that would have changed in the matter of days since. Let the waiting game commence.

Seems that more info on that will be released at IAPPA 22, which begins in two days' time.

And I should be there, and I’m flippin gutted that something else more urgent has come up and now I can’t attend. I’m sure we’ll see several Youtube vlogs about it though.

The path you are describing is the exact route of that access road, so if that was turned into a public right of way that would effectively prevent any vehicular access to Studios North as well as the backstage areas of X Sector and Walliams World, etc.

And a very busy access road it is too. No chance they’d put guests anywhere near it. I’d bet my house on access nr Dungeons/Carousel.