Random question

Discussion in 'Guest Services' started by Matt N, 23rd Sep 2021.

1. Squiggs

Squiggs TS Site Team Team Member

What's that? Niche history question you say? I thought I felt something in my waters.

Just to add on to Craig's answer. TTF launched in early 2003, but before that they had a discussion board, which could be found at ttdb.co.uk

I don't think you'll find any meaningful remains of the discussion board on Wayback machine though, or at least not anything intelligible. However, before they had any sort of forum they did have a guest book, the remains of which do still exist!

2. JAperson

JAperson TowersStreet Member

The link for the guest book doesn't seem to be working for me. I have tried different browsers and networks however it doesn't seem to want to work. I tells me the connection was lost. This maybe an issue my end but it is a shame as I'm sure it would be very interesting.

Matt N likes this.
  3. Squiggs

Squiggs TS Site Team Team Member

hmm, I'm not sure. It might just be the Wayback machine having one of it's moments... it's holding about 25 years of the interweb at this point, so it sometimes can be a bit sketchy. Try doing a search for http://pub.alxnet.com/guestbook?id=2130055

JAperson and Matt N like this.
  4. Matt N

Matt N TowersStreet Member

Favourite Ride:
    Mako (SeaWorld Orlando)
    Oh wow; thanks for the informative link @Squiggs!