• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

RCT Touch

Blizzard

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Gotta be Oblivion tbh!

This game just came out on the App Store recently. Atari still milking it critics might say.. But nevertheless as "freemium" games go, its not that bad. The coaster editor is somewhat awful, but there are some nice 3D graphics to be had, along with some nicely designed shops and buildings. Definitely one of the best looking freemium park builders out there! Though personally I'm content with RCTClassic in which there's a one off cost and then its the full experience.

Anyone giving this a go?

:)

A few of my friends at college have been playing it recently, and I didn't even know it was a thing until I saw them playing it! Had a quick go using the coaster builder today, which I found to be awful. Almost like they were trying to do create a mix between the No Limits and Planet Coaster track editors, but really it should have been preset track pieces with a game like this.

Don't know why they don't just give up already...

(Quite like RCT3 for mobile but it has its flaws)

Ah, the mobile game Atari was secretly working on while they were supposed to be developing RCT World. Nice slap in the face to anyone who invested in that game only for this to be revealed a day after launch... if you can even call it a launch.