• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Red Bull - POV!

dominoes

TS Member
It gives you wings...

shot1v.jpg

Re: Red Bull

Looking good, nice teaser there. :)

Liking the use on the 2nd Generation B&M trains there, and the PEP track. With this being them cars, does it mean we'll see a splashdown? ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7peTOuBssa4[/youtube]

I had to do a double take there to believe that is actually RCT!

Thanks guys!

I just want to say, the track is meant to be like the sky, because you are "flying".
The car is the Red Bull:

shot3ed.jpg

Another pic!

shot2f.jpg

Until Diogo pointed it out I didn't even realise this was built in RCT, and I'm still not entirely convinced - amazing work!

Nom! That looks utterly delicious.

Can't really give much criticism; your landscaping is sublime, the coaster itself utilises the custom track beautifully, the area around is so pretty, the colours... don't make me go any further.

Great project, I'd love to see more. Keep up the fantastic work. :)

NastyPasty said:
Nom! That looks utterly delicious.

Can't really give much criticism; your landscaping is sublime, the coaster itself utilises the custom track beautifully, the area around is so pretty, the colours... don't make me go any further.

Great project, I'd love to see more. Keep up the fantastic work. :)

Thank you very much! That's great to here!

BowMan said:
But it's so smooth... :p

I know! That's why I love the CT... :)

Wow, just wow. The realism is... Is.... Just too amazing to say it in words. I love the part where you do a nice curve near the water! It's a great little touch! ;)

Custom tracks have reduced the need for RCT4 dramatically. Lovely work, so pleasing aesthetically!