• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Retail & Gift Shops 2015

Stuntman707

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
I have noticed that recently, the gift shops in general at Alton Towers fail to impress me at all. They are mostly filled with tat that you can find on any high street and almost exactly the same stuff from last season. Before I leave the park at the end of the day, I always go through Towers Trading on the way out. I like to buy the official Alton Towers mugs but this season, I noticed that they were disappointingly the same design as last season.
I'm curious to know what would get you spending money in the gift shops? For me, I would buy a new mug design for every season. I think the the gifts could be so much better if there was just more themed and branded stuff which was changed around each year. How about models of the rides made out of K'nex which would be exclusive to the park? I'm just tired of seeing the same pound land grade tat every season.