• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Access Pass Systems and Disabled Access (pre 2024)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Just booked a hotel for next year's fireworks Sunday and on the conformation email it says you can now fill out your application online for a R.A.P and pick it up from the hotel reception to save time

I thibt this is a new thing?

Just booked a hotel for next year's fireworks Sunday and on the conformation email it says you can now fill out your application online for a R.A.P and pick it up from the hotel reception to save time

I thibt this is a new thing?
It's been a thing for the 2018 season, along with supposedly collecting at admissions. (Not that I've ever seen it there)

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Aah right ignore my post then!!

Don't recall seeing it last time I booked so thought it was new
May be they only just added it to the booking stuff, before I think you had to know it was issued Their to be able to make use of it.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

I wonder what they'd do if you walked across from the car park and asked for RAP at the hotel reception?

BUMP!

Looking at Chessy's website, they have decided to introduce multiple catagoriesof Ride Access Pass this year, on a trial basis.

Following guest feedback, we are now proud to offer four categories of Ride Access Pass at Chessington World of Adventures Resort, which we have implemented on a trial basis. Categories are as follows:

ORANGE: Pass user may ride all rides and attractions unaccompanied.*

PURPLE: Pass user must be accompanied by a companion aged 14+ when riding attractions with complex evacuation procedures, and can ride all other attractions unaccompanied.*

BLUE: Pass user must be accompanied by a companion aged 14+, and can ride all attractions.*

YELLOW: Pass user must be accompanied by a companion aged 14+, and can only ride attractions suitable for non-ambulant riders*

*All ride restrictions still apply.

Personally I think this is excellent, for people like myself who can have trouble queueing but are fine riding alone. :)

BUMP!

Looking at Chessy's website, they have decided to introduce multiple catagoriesof Ride Access Pass this year, on a trial basis.

Personally I think this is excellent, for people like myself who can have trouble queueing but are fine riding alone. :)
Do you have any ASD or related conditions? If so your blue.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Do you have any ASD or related conditions? If so your blue.

I have a mild learning disability but are getting better with queueing and am fine riding alone. Who would get the orange one then?

Last edited:
Based on your previous comments here orange sounds good for yourself I guess?

Implemented correctly this could solve some of the problems described in this thread :)
Yeah I think I'm orange which is "classic" rap

Personally I think I'd be orange too. I don't need 1-1 support on rides.
Strike my previous comment.
If you have anything considered cognitive you will require a carer which is blue.
(I got mixed up between the colours)

Strike my previous comment.
If you have anything considered cognitive you will require a carer which is blue.
(I got mixed up between the colours)

On second thought this could open up a whole new can of worms. I guess though if all mental health conditions are classed as blue (requires a carer) then that's the same as before. I think I discussed this point esrlier in the thread already

I'm not sure what you mean by "crons and co"...?

On second thought this could open up a whole new can of worms. I guess though if all mental health conditions are classed as blue (requires a carer) then that's the same as before. I think I discussed this point esrlier in the thread already

I'm not sure what you mean by "crons and co"...?
From what I gather if you need rap for conditions such as crons you don't need a carer.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.