• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

RMC in Brazil

I couldn’t find a Hopi Hari thread so apologies if one already exists.

I don’t speak Portuguese so have very limited details from this video (the only source I can find).

Skip to 3:30 on this video

It seems that Hopi Hari in São Paulo are giving their woodie Montezum the RMC treatment, which will make it the only RMC in South America and one of only two south of the US.

The current coaster is made by Roller Coaster Corporation of America. I’ve only done a few of these but found them to be pretty dull so this seems like a good move and definitely motivation for me and probably many others, to visit Brazil.

Has anyone ever visited Hopi Hari? It’s a park which I’ve always been intrigued by. It seems to have the DC Superhero and Looney Tunes IPs yet no links to Six Flags. It’s also the new home of the classic Thunder Looper formally of Alton Towers, which now operates as a Superman coaster.

Does anyone have any details on the RMC such as opening dates? The woodie is still listed as operating on RCDB and the park’s website and my lack of Portuguese means I can’t rely too much on the video. I can’t seem to find any information about this project anywhere else either. Any help would be amazing.

Fantastic news! This should give Brazil a real world-class coaster that pulls plenty of enthusiasts to the country as well as pleasing Hopi Hari’s existing guest base!

I think Montezum is actually a fairly large woodie, so I look forward to seeing what RMC does with it!
EDIT: Is this an official park video, or is it a fan-made video?

Last edited:
Sorry for double posting, but I’ve got bad news... this was apparently a fan-made NoLimits 2 creation:

The video looks fairly official and as though it has come from the park, especially as it includes behind the scenes type interviews with staff. I guess it could be an enthusiast group though. This would certainly explain why I’ve heard nothing else about Hopi Hari getting an RMC.

Brazil, although a massive country only has two major theme parks both of which are fairly small.

The video looks fairly official and as though it has come from the park, especially as it includes behind the scenes type interviews with staff. I guess it could be an enthusiast group though. This would certainly explain why I’ve heard nothing else about Hopi Hari getting an RMC.

Brazil, although a massive country only has two major theme parks both of which are fairly small.
I agree that it looks like an official video; whoever made it has incredible editing skills!