• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Roller Coaster Tycoon Classic Game

Jamesd49

TS Member
Hey guys

Was wondering if anybody has downloaded the roller coaster tycoon classic game on their iPhone?

I'm not sure if it available on other devices.

I am in love with this game, it's the same as the old roller coaster tycoon games you could get on PC, but they made it so it works really well on a iPhone, its like £6 to buy but so worth it.

Anybody playing it?

Thanks

I have this game and I do really enjoy it although I play rct3 mobile more, mainly because it has more theming and coaster options. It's worth the £6 and a good classic! :)

I downloaded it a while ago and really enjoy it. Although you had to pay to download it there aren't any adverts or in app purchases which is really good for a mobile game!

I never looked at RCT3, is it any good?

The only thing I struggle with on RCT classic is when you have to a park to a certain park value, anybody completed one of them? I've looked online but never got an answer to what is the best way of increasing a park value.

I never looked at RCT3, is it any good?

The only thing I struggle with on RCT classic is when you have to a park to a certain park value, anybody completed one of them? I've looked online but never got an answer to what is the best way of increasing a park value.
It's the best alongside the classic one. You can do theming on rct3, obviously not planet coaster level but still good. An awful lot of coasters to play around with, as well as pre themed flats. Also good terrain tools. I'd reccomend it :)

It's the best alongside the classic one. You can do theming on rct3, obviously not planet coaster level but still good. An awful lot of coasters to play around with, as well as pre themed flats. Also good terrain tools. I'd reccomend it :)

Thanks, I may give it a download and have a play in the car on the way to Alton Towers 2moz