• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd November - Scarefest Final Weekend

Lottie.

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Zadra, Energylandia
Just gauging interest on how many people (aside from the lucky few members who are away at EP) will be around this weekend for the final days of Scarefest. I am very much interested as I would quite like to use more of my freedom pass. :)

I may possibly be around on the Saturday, but I might have other things planned.

I shall be there on the Sunday for the last day of Scarefest!

:)

I'll be there both days, but i'll be nipping off in the evening to see Tutbury Castles fireworks...

I arrive back in the UK on Sunday morning, so will pop up Sunday afternoon on my way home.

There be a plan to do the mazes last thing I take it? As I would need to book maze tickets, what, with no freedom pass n all. ;D

Sorry guys (I'm actually enjoying saying this) but I'm going to be at another park (EUROPA !!) till late Sunday night

One way or another, the Sunday is looking likely for me, probably turning up in the afternoon/evening again :)

I will be there one day with my family (not sure what day yet), and more than likely ill also be there on the other day as well. Need to milk the last bit of my freedom pass!

I will be there on the Sunday but with my family (ill be sure to say hi if I see anyone!), think ill give tomorrow a miss as the weather suggests its going to raining all day :(!

I won't be around for this now due to work, would have loved to have done Scarefest again but alas, this won't be the case aha Hope everyone has a lovely time! :)

Jon!!! (Read in the style of A. Thompson)

What time are you getting there tomorrow? I might get there around midday if your about.