• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I think it will pick up a bit at scarefest and fireworks although I'm quite enjoying it being quiet..

Hi guys Since alton towers has been quite will it be busy at scarefest do you think?
Not that I want to do the moderators' jobs for them, but this might have been better as a post in the How Busy? topic rather than a new thread if you're going and want to know for planning. If alternatively you want to just generally see what people think and have a discussion then don't just ask, tell us what you think. We like to know your opinion first. :)

It's difficult to say how busy the park is likely to be. If they were making this much effort to revamp Scarefest without having had the Smiler incident I imagine they'd be packed. I could be wrong but I suspect it'll be moderately busy at most, with the new stuff being tempered by a perception of the park still being 'unsafe'.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.