• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Sept 6th 2018

Ray

TS Member
I'm planning on going back to Alton next week on the 6th, do you guys think this will be a good date, I tried to plan it midweek after the schools go back. Also in your experience what could operations be like etc. TIA! :)

Considering you're going after the schools go back it should be really quiet.
I went to Drayton a week after the schools went back last year and the park was like a ghost town. I would expect Towers to be the same. :)

Considering you're going after the schools go back it should be really quiet.
I went to Drayton a week after the schools went back last year and the park was like a ghost town. I would expect Towers to be the same. :)

Thank you, the weather report for the 6th says 15mph winds is there a certain speed that the Smiler won't operate at? I'm getting a bit obsessive about it haha

Thank you, the weather report for the 6th says 15mph winds is there a certain speed that the Smiler won't operate at? I'm getting a bit obsessive about it haha

There is yes, although I think you should be fine if it's 15mph.

:)

Sorry for the slightly off-topic aside, but has Oblivion always ceased ops at 30mph? Surely there's little chance it could stall?