• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Share Your Pics

Harv

TS Member
Well, exactly what the title suggests; post your RCT3/NoLimits/Modelling pics here. If you've got something new or innovative to show, testing an idea for your park or just want to show off what you can do, here's the place to post.

I'll start off with something I'm currently working on, not much to see at the moment (just started) but if anyone has anything to suggest it'd be much appreciated :)

Shot0007.jpg

Poison Tom 96 said:
One of my parks in RCT...

7166567966_e6dd6265c7_z.jpg

Maybe the landscaping and groundwork could be a tad less 'boxy', and the monorail could do with support work, but I really like the use of the Artica set, the building looks really good. The main coaster looks well supported, too, and the foliage used at the entrance is effective. :D

Harvey said:
Poison Tom 96 said:
One of my parks in RCT...

7166567966_e6dd6265c7_z.jpg

Maybe the landscaping and groundwork could be a tad less 'boxy', and the monorail could do with support work, but I really like the use of the Artica set, the building looks really good. The main coaster looks well supported, too, and the foliage used at the entrance is effective. :D

Cheers :) The landscaping will be done when the other ride (The yellow B&M flyer called Rescue) is finished. But I am currently working on Diddy McTodger Land :)

Diddy McTodger Land wins the best name ever award. ;)

My next segment of my current park, I know it's not much to see now so I thought I may as well use the pics topic to give you a glimpse/possibly get some feedback.

Shot0008.jpg

Shot0010.jpg

Please excuse my n00bish-ness, especially with picture-taking. I'm sure there are many better angles you can use in game. ???

NastyPasty said:
Diddy McTodger Land wins the best name ever award. ;)

My next segment of my current park, I know it's not much to see now so I thought I may as well use the pics topic to give you a glimpse/possibly get some feedback.

Shot0008.jpg

Shot0010.jpg

Please excuse my n00bish-ness, especially with picture-taking. I'm sure there are many better angles you can use in game. ???

I use the advanced camera mode instead of the normal camera mode and then move it to where I want it and take the piccy using F10 key. Change it in the settings :)

I've never made any CS, there are already a lot of fantastic creators out there so I've never felt the need to join in.

However here's a few pictures from an abandoned RCT3 project of mine. It's mostly landscape, but I loved how it came out. Not sure if I should go back to RCT3 and create a new park.

Shot0007.jpg

Shot0009.jpg

Shot0010.jpg

Shot0014.jpg

Shot0016.jpg

James said:
I've never made any CS, there are already a lot of fantastic creators out there so I've never felt the need to join in.

However here's a few pictures from an abandoned RCT3 project of mine. It's mostly landscape, but I loved how it came out. Not sure if I should go back to RCT3 and create a new park.

Nice! Your terraforming puts mine to shame. You should continue. RCT3 is a great tool to channel your imagination.

Just a quick pic of a project I'm working on at the moment :)

15b542710c19494288ccc75.png

Nice, Ian. I like the roofing; I always find roofs tricky, but you've got yours looking great. Architecture is a forgotten necessity in RCT.

Another little side project until I can get some inspiration. Totally unedited.

Shot0011.jpg

Shot0012.jpg

Shot0013.jpg

Taken from my Doctor Who themed area I've been toying around with. Not much to see but advice would be great; specifically any scenery sets that may come in handy. :)

An old pic of a park I was working on before my old PC had a complete and utter metdown
Some of you may of seen it on TTF a while back.

Seafront.jpg

Why have I not seen this topic before :D

NastyPasty your individual stuff is Brilliant. I love all of it although I think the exploration themed seating area is my favourite.

James I remember seeing that park before and it looks good. I would say more but everything's so far away I can't really tell. Nice terraforming.

Ian that's an interesting looking Wild Mouse, EP Matterhorn inspired I'm guessing.

Mr P, shame to hear about the meltdown. It was a good park and would have looked good after some refinement.

Universal setting up in England, anyone? Dr. Doom's Tower of Terror - (very much in the works and awaiting feedback).

Shot0064.jpg

Very nice so far! My only criticism is that the wavy fence in the middle looks a little weird compared to the nice clean lines of everything else, but that's it. I think that maybe the grey paths to the side of the main ride area could be covered? I'm not quite sure what with (maybe a canopy of some sort) but just something to give the towers themselves something of an enclosed feel.

On another note, I really like how you test out concepts by creating small well-themed areas. Like Tim I very much like your exploration area, but also the concept in the first post is very nicely done.

Edit: It's public preview day at Santa Clara! ;D

Shot0574.jpg

That's interesting. Flying Coaster with a Pretzel Loop I presume?

That B&M flyer looks absolutely amazing Rupert the level of realism is second to none.

Is that a new project your working on dominoes? It looks interesting. :)