• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Shows / Europa Park Entertainment

Pedro

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Expedition Ge Force
Europa park is also known for being a park with an incredible number of High quality shows. From the larger one such as the Ice show or Spook Me!, to smaller one like entertainment in the saloon, street entertainment, parade, 4D cinema or even (not to be forgotten) the Vogel show, it's a place you can easily spend a whole day watching all of them without riding any coaster. And yes I sometimes (but very rarely) do this!

So I thought all of this needed to have a dedicated thread in the new EuropaStreet Subforum.

I still haven't had time to see every major show this year! For the moment I only saw Spook Me! and Surpr'Ice with the gods of Greece. And I'll be in the park on Friday and I hope to see the new Musical Let's celebrate EP! for its first day.

Also the annual promotional video says that Mysteria will be back this year, but I can't find any information about it. It's not in any planning at the moment, neither on the website, nor in the park. Does anyone have any more information about it?

I would imagine that Mysteria 2015 will be the same as the ridiculously stupid Mysteria 2013?

:)

I hope not! But its strange not to see it mentioned anywhere. Normally its already on every event planning de at the beginning of the season.

We saw four main shows during our visit at the start of the season; Gods of Greece, Return of the Black Knight, Spook Me! and White Ballance; as well as the brilliant new 4D.

Gods of Greece, the new ice show, was very entertaining and very EP. It started off with a store that was seemingly forgotten not long into the performance. However it was great fun and a real spectacle - you can't beat a bit of charriot racing on ice!

Reurn of the Black Knight, this year's arena show, was a big improvement on 2014's offering. The return of jousting was welcome and it was easy for non-German speakers to understand what was going on.

White Ballance, the variety show, was the weak link for me. In places it was brilliant with a couple of very good acts. There were also some really nice lighting effects. However it was let down my the magic show section, if you did not speak German this was completely lost on you.

Spook Me! is an outstanding production for a theme park such as EP made even better this year for us by the addition of English subtitles. If it is on during your visit (which it will be unless you are there during the summer months) then it is a must see!

Despite all of this my favorite EP show by a country mile is last year's Horror On Ice, Hellfire. Mad, bizarre and dangerous are all words that describe this show well. It was like nothing I have ever seen before. Astonishing.

:)

Saw Spook me for the first time today. I was so touched by it. Wonderful compositions, very good voices, sound, story, costumes, everything was outstanding for a Theme Park show. I just loved it ! :)

Saw it yesterday. :)
I was very surprised to see that neither Ornella nor Gabriella are part of the show this year. Gabriella was in the audience yesterday for the very 1st show. So there are 5 singer, and 3 are new this year.
Coming to the show itself, it wasn't what I expected. I don't know how to explain it, as I'm not really disappointed but also not satisfied. It is a bit different to what they use to do, with 2 acts inside. One is wonderful acrobatics with live music, the 2nd is the "magic-comical" show from Copernic. As good as Copernic is, it must be the 3rd time he takes part in a EP show, and with the exact same act, so I laughed, but I was disappointed that it wasn't new at all.

I also took time to see White balance yesterday, and it turned out to be a nice. I agree with rob that if you don't speak german, you'll get lost. But overall its good, with lovely dance parts, with a large part of the Europa Park Show ballet, and great light effects.