• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Team changes (It's that time of year again!)

Craig

TS Administrator
So it's closed season, and naturally time to announce some team changes! @Andrew is leaving us to pursue other interests, including joining his mate Kim Jong Il in North Korea to fulfill his life long dream of serving the dear leader. Yes, we always had him down as a dodgy one.

In all seriousness though, we'd like to say a huge thanks to Andrew for being a part of the team and helping to make TS what it is today.

In other news, @Sazzle has joined the dark side with myself and Joel as an administrator. Whilst Joel will be handling the technical side of things, I'll be mainly looking after the forum and Sazzle will primarily be handling the site. In other news, over the next few months, we'll be working on improving the site and hopefully should have some new stuff to show you very soon!

@Andrew Thank you for your work for the Forum community. I hope that you will not be a stranger and stay with us in the much more relaxing role of bog standard forum member (if there is one) :D

Assuming you're off to Uni as well then and are focusing on A-Levels too Andrew? :p Good luck with them! Congrats to both too.