• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thankyou all

boweso

TS Member
Favourite Ride
My Car
Hi I would just like to say a big Thank You to all that made me feel welcome on my 1st TowersStreet meet and I'll definately be attending many more.

Also if anyone would like to add me on facebook your more than welcome here's my profile: https://www.facebook.com/dj.boweso and if theres ever any mini meets going off that aren't classed as official meets I will attend where possible

All in all its been a great day just wish I could of come back again tomorrow unfortunately I've got a fuel hungry car and had no money to stop local

I'd just like to extend boweso's thanks to everyone that made me feel welcome, and to those that went to the social afterwards to watch the Lego movie, had so much fun, I'd like to thank Islander and Cheese for the lifts, and just remember Everything is awesome.

First meet is normally weird getting use to some of the things but everyone's great (there's just loads off use)

josht said:
First meet is normally weird getting use to some of the things but everyone's great (there's just loads off use)

Yep that there is, didn't speak to many people today but there's plenty of time and plenty more meets to get to know everyone

I still only know a fraction of people on the meets, but trying hard to change that! See you at opening meet hopefully ;D

yep i'll definately be there and gonna book into the travelodge so i can come both day :D