• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Smiler Merchandise

Pixie-Ro

TS Member
Wasn't sure which board to put this on - feel free to move it if necessary!

Anyway, I was just wondering, what with the 80 lines of merchandise available for this wonderful steel contraption, what have people bought? By the looks of it over the weekend AT must have made a fortune in Buy The Smiler!

To start us off I bought:

A hoodie
A t-shirt
A photo and keyring
An umbrella
A charm pen
A canvas bag

I know some people don't like ride merchandise so this is not a thread for negativity please - but for those of you who - like me - are an advertiser's dream, please share with us what you spent your hard-earned money on! :D

Well... (as you know because you were there haha)

I got a hoodie, and a keyring that has little attachments for The Smiler, Nemesis, Oblivion, Air, Rita and Th13teen on it.

;)

Previously I brought a phone charm and a pen.

Then Friday I got:

A t shirt
A shooter glass
A key ring
An umbrella
A pin badge
A mug

And the better half got a hoodie.

Also an on ride key ring and glass frame photo!

Hoodie x1
T-shirt x1
Shooter glass x2
Shot glass x2
Mug x1

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

MUG!

For which I offer praise to God. Only that which is Holy could create something of such magnificence and beauty.

I just got an ORP as there's nothing that really catches my eye, and there's a lot of tat (as usual :p ).

When I went this week I added a bright yellow "Made me smile" t-shirt and an umbrella to my collection :)

BigAl said:
I just got an ORP as there's nothing that really catches my eye, and there's a lot of tat (as usual :p ).

Yeah I had a quick browse through the range in Towers Trading before the ride opened and it was mostly the same old generic stuff but with a Smiler logo stuck on it.

Only the mugs and glasses looked worthy of my money. Of course the fanboys will have half the shop by now. :p

CoasterCrazyChris said:
BigAl said:

Yeah I had a quick browse through the range in Towers Trading before the ride opened and it was mostly the same old generic stuff but with a Smiler logo stuck on it.

Only the mugs and glasses looked worthy of my money. Of course the fanboys will have half the shop by now. :p

...and things we didn't even know existed! :p

So far, I have:

The on-ride photo
The syringe mug
Th umbrella

The umbrella is particularly cool in my opinion. I'm hoping to get a t-shirt and the heat changing mug too.

AshleeKel said:
So far, I have:

The on-ride photo
The syringe mug
Th umbrella

The umbrella is particularly cool in my opinion. I'm hoping to get a t-shirt and the heat changing mug too.

Whats so cool about the umbrella compared to a normal one?

I've only bought a badge and an ORP off my first ride but I will probably buy a muge tomorrow

djtruefitt said:
AshleeKel said:
So far, I have:

The on-ride photo
The syringe mug
Th umbrella

Whats so cool about the umbrella compared to a normal one?

Not much really, but I like how it has 14 loops on it, with the crazy colour scheme :)

I've got 2 hoodies
A kids tshirt
A kids cup
Some balloon thing that lasted about a day
iPhone 5 cover
And the spinning head teddy for my son to take on a school trip, which he named dr kelman. Wish I could be there when he does the talk to his class about his teddy and how it got its name.

So far I've got:

Smiler Hoodie Bear
Smiler Strawberry Scented Bear
Wristband
Pin Badge
On-Ride Photo

:)