• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Username Topic

Stelios

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
Saw this topic on the old site a few years back.

State how you got your username and why. However interesting it is!

Mine is not from what you think... it's a Greek footballer who played as number 7. But I dropped the seven as many TST'ers have one name usernames anyway.

Simples.

Well... my current username is fairly obvious to understand. :p

My old one, Dingerbell, was slightly more interesting. It derived from my surname (Bell) and the sound it makes- like a "dinging" sound. Created from my football coach, the majority of my friends call me it now.

Mines after my favourite character in the gloomy wood cut through. My misses said its appropriate as I'm always mumbling (normally under my breath about her!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well, Rowe is a shortened version of my real name Rowena... YEAH. I bet none of you sussed that!

;)

[/has actually been asked what her real name is]

Mine's rather original. It's my real name. :p

I was tempted to go for NooNoo, after a nickname I acquired about eight months ago thanks to some lovely people on here, Skype and a really rubbish headset that I bought from the university campus shop. ;)

Rowena, nice name.

my username is boring. I am a amateur radio bloke, so it first initial of my first name in NATO phonetic alphabet.

My favourite song.

Nearly changed to 'Scott' on here as it's my real name and most of you know that anyway - but I stuck with mrb for old time's sake.

I've always had the theme "psycho" on loads of other forums in the past, and my email has been [email protected] for a good 8 years now - so I felt that Psychoaster would fit in nicely with both the pleasing portmanteau and the convenience of the recent Thirteen :)

Mine is my Xbox Live Name. And you know how crazy and stupid they are :)

No need to explain my one.......
(Yes it is my real name)

I wanted a change from my old username, because it had a horrible second meaning, which I only thought of until somebody mentioned it...

Mines due to my love for the Lord Of Darkness... The suspense he makes queening up (When its not just walk on, walk off) is very well thought out.

I also love me some blivvy.

I was thinking of changing to Andrew, but then I thought that you all know me as Longy.

I aquired this name from my last name, Long, in Year 7, when I was playing rugby, and it stuck.
Many people call me this now.

It's not for any other reason, honest!

Well it seems a bit obvious that mine comes from my real name, so yeah, that's pretty much it :p

My username is also based on my name....

Fredward von Deathington, mad scientist entrepreneur... I breed Giraffes that I release willy nilly into the Alton Towers gardens...

But my friends call me Matt.

My name's Megan in RL, but Megara is Heracles' wife (in mythology & in the disney movie haha.) It just kinda stuck. :-*

These are my initials. It's not short for Suspended Looping Coaster, Salt Lake City or the Scottish League Cup.