• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Mascots

MattyH

TS Member
Favourite Ride
GIIBBB
What are you thoughts on parks having mascots? Do they help brand identity, should we have more park mascots?

Well you only have to look at Euopa Park as an example. They have Ed Euromaus as the profile pic for many of their social media channels (along with the flag of the country the channel is aimed at in the background). I think it does help brand identity somewhat, but I also feel it gives a more fun and personal feel to the brand, because people aren’t associating the park with a corporate logo etc. Another example could be Efteling and their mascot, Pardoes, who seems to be featured quite prominently in their marketing.

Prezomolo means so much for Gardaland and without this mascot and his fellow characters, the park would loose a lot of charm. I personally love theme park mascots

I miss Henry Hound :(

uLaQQm3.jpg