• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Meet Ups 2012

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
2012 Official Meets Calendar!

Our 2012 programme includes classicstaples, and some new things thrown in too! More information will be added in due course, although discussion is already available for WoodieSosche at Europa-Park in April and our 10th Birthday Bash next May. But get those dates saved!

February 11 - 12
Half Term Meet (Alton Opening Weekend)
Alton Towers
Accom: Alton Towers Resort

March 24 - 25
Meet Terry: Full Park Opening Weekend
Alton Towers
Accom: Weathervane

Apr 1 - 5
WoodieSosche
Europa-Park
Accom: Europa-Park Resort (Hotel Colosseo, Camp Resort)

May 5 - 6
10th Birthday Bash
Alton Towers
Accom: Weathervane, Meir Park, Stoke-on-Trent

June 2-4*Royal Bank Holiday Weekend
South
Chessington (Sat) / London Attractions or Legoland Windsor (Sun) / Thorpe Park (Mon)
Accom: Heathrow Terminal 5 Travelodge

Aug 25-27
Staffordshire Sandwich
Alton Towers (Sat) / Drayton (Sun) / Alton Towers (Mon)
Accom: Stafford Central Travelodge

Sep 22-23
Merlinpool Meet
Blackpool Attractions (Sat) / Pleasure Beach (Sun)
Accom: Travelodge Blackpool South Shore or Travelodge Blackpool South Promenade

Oct 20 - 21
Scarefest
Accom: Weathervane, Meir Park, Stoke-on-Trent

Nov 4
Fireworks End of Season

Hope to see as many of you there as possible!

:D

Re: Theme Park Meet Ups

As mentioned in Islanders thread!

Not sure I'll be at Merlinpool, but I'll be every other one... (and Summer Sun!)

Sadly I can't do anything up to South meet due to a time difference with travelling (i.e. they're all in the past and they can't be relived) so count me in for Staffordshire Sandwich, Merlinpool, Scarefest and Fireworks! Depending on my own commitments of course!

will probs go staff sandwich, and maybe merlinpool.

defo scarefest and fireworks though :) cant wait!

Really want to be there for something! Either Staffs or Sacrefest! Will have to see what I can do... Would be great to meet you all!

I'm coming Staff Sandwich. :)

I've always wanted to meet everyone here!

I'll be at Staff Sandwitch, and hopefully the rest as well. Looking forward to it, just a shame it's so damn far away!

I'm definitely up for a meet at some point this year. A day or so at the Staffs Sandwich is probably my best option, just need to make sure my shyness doesn't put me off!

Hopefully I'll be at all the meets - it's not the name of the website that counts, it's the people who post on it!

I want to do all of them now seeing as I now have every weekend off due to me getting a new job.

Hoping to attend something, have always been a bit scared to before but feeling a bit braver now, post revolution! Sounds like there will be a few new faces so fingers crossed!

So it seems that the Staff sandwich will be the first meet for this very new forum! Ill be there on the Monday I think. I have a friends stag do on the Sat and Sun.

Maybe I should finally come on a meet, new forum and all.
Might see you at the Staffs Sandwich meet :)

A day or two of Sandwich looks the most viable for me. Though as I would have to travel with family, that does rather restrict things, but I'm pretty persuasive.

I'll be at Scarefest, and possibly Sandwich and Blackpool.

i shall be at all of the other meets from now on on this new forum with old friends

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.