• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Worldwide Appreciation Thread

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
He is a good lad, a really nice person. He will always find time to stop and chat. Is there anyone on here who don't know him or who he is?

I've known him for years, pre-TPWW. I often see him when he was a Tower visitor and got to know him when he was working the resorts hotels before he was working on park.

He travels the world visiting theme parks for his blogs and he doses all this on his days off from working at the Towers. Good for him and he really deserves it, only if I could have done the same! :D

He is a good lad, a really nice person. He will always find time to stop and chat. Is there anyone on here who don't know him or who he is?

I've known him for years, pre-TPWW. I often see him when he was a Tower visitor and got to know him when he was working the resorts hotels before he was working on park.

He travels the world visiting theme parks for his blogs and he doses all this on his days off from working at the Towers. Good for him and he really deserves it, only if I could have done the same! :D

Never understood the issues people have with him. Ranging from pettiness to downright rudeness about him. He seems passionate about coasters but is down to earth and humble

PJ

Never understood the issues people have with him. Ranging from pettiness to downright rudeness about him. He seems passionate about coasters but is down to earth and humble

PJ

I've never had a bad word to say about Shawn and to be honest, I've never have heard anyone say anything bad about him. If people have issues with him, then it's their problem and I can only presume that they are jealous.

I've never had a bad word to say about Shawn and to be honest, I've never have heard anyone say anything bad about him. If people have issues with him, then it's their problem and I can only presume that they are jealous.

Some on CF aren't exactly positive about him.

He's a very enthusiastic guy, he tires me out a little bit because he's so energetic.

I think it's hard to do what he does as a Merlin employee, but he seems to manage. Hats off.

i really hope to meet him (and the other Vlogstars) one day, and would love to be a Vlogstar!
other than Shaun, who are your favorite Vlogstars (my (personal) favorite is Caitlin)?

Last edited:
I'd say it's not exactly difficult to meet him considering he's supposed to work at Towers, but then again when does he actually ever work there seeing as he's on constant holiday?

As for his little 'vlogstar' minions, I'll pass. They're just as cringey as the fake duo on X Factor who had a spat over undercooked chicken.

I do enjoy his park videos. They're about the most in-depth look you can have of a park without actually visiting. Sometimes the cringe quotient can be quite high, but I think Shawn is aware of this and makes it part of his persona. If I am ever at a park and I see him filming, I will be sure to shout "Theme Park Worldwide on Youtube!" as I pass by.

Last edited:
Not exactly TPW, but I used to like his old "Sanbrooke Productions" videos he did around 2008-ish. I don't really bother with his TPW videos though, I find blogs (in general) boring.

Oh and I've seen Shawn at Towers before. I saw him as I was leaving once and I was like "Oh that's Sanbrooke" and that was it.

My parents keep saying I should do vlogs like his just so I'd stop talking about theme parks to them ;) not that I'd know enough or be able to get to enough parks.

As for sanbrooke himself, I can't see anything bad about him. Most of the videos are interesting, and there aren't many people as dedicated to theme parks. That said though, I feel sorry for my brother who had to watch his RCR vlog in English and write about it :p

Shawn's a nice lad, I wouldn't necessarily call him a friend (despite surviving his latest Facebook friends cull!) but I usually say hello to him and have a quick chat if he's at Towers or another park the same day as me. It still baffles me how he earns so much from working at Towers and on YouTube to be able to afford the constant stream of holidays, as well as getting all that time off.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.