• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Themepark playlist

BigDave

TS Member
Ok, just a bit of fun really, but Im making a Spotify playlist with all your favorite tune you like to listen to at themeparks. Try to make them as themepark related as possible.

Only a few rules:...
1) The playlist is collaborative meaning anyone can edit it. So please don't go removing other peoples tunes.
2) Nothing too offensive/rude.
3) Its meant to be a bit of fun, so add as much cheesey music as you want :p

http://open.spotify.com/user/bigdave151985/playlist/6VScgKEKDSz5X7g5VG7M9O
Added a few tunes to get you going :p

Oh and if you want, just post a song you want adding in here and I will try and search and add it to the list

Fasten your seatbelt- pendulum
Merry go round- twisted wheel
Sanctuary- sbtrkt
Serial thrilla- prodigy
Through the loop- pendulum
After looking through my music this is the best I can do :)

Added those on to it, but Spotify doesn't seem to have all Pendulum's tracks so some are missing Josh.

wNIYZPR.png

Added a few more to it after a few requests via Skype came in. Remember its a collaberative playlist so you can add songs yourself if you have Spotify
508554bb21bb4eb09417699.png

I find that my addition (Farewell to the Fairground) quite accurately predicts the future of BPB at its current level of investment. Imagine it as describing people changing from visiting BPB to visiting AT or other parks ;)

The light still in our eyes
We're leaving this old fairground behind
It's a dream that's growing cold
The circus never dies
The act forever haunts these skies
I know we cannot stay

Farewell to the fairground
These rides aren't working anymore
Goodbye to this dead town
Until the ice begins to thaw

This place used to gleam
I'd see it in my hopeful dreams
Now I have to get away
We move towards the stars
And all that we touch becomes ours
Let's keep warm 'til it's day

I have a song called The Exquisite Machine Of Torture by Meshuggah........Is this a good description of Submission?

BTW I have added a Beatles cover on to the list (Helter Skelter by Caliban)

Sound of guns - Sometimes really reminds of that huge success that was "YourDay".

Such a wide range of music taste. Cheesy pop (yes thats mainly mine :p), to rock, dance, trance and drum n bass.

Because I know people dont read the first post, this is a collaborative playlist, meaning you can subscribe and add your own music to the playlist.

The only ones I can think of so far are, Sanctuary by Iron Maiden and Oblivion by Mastodon.

:)

Last edited: