• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet Thorpe Park, Derren Brown Ghost Train Opening: Delayed, Date TBC

Rob

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
As you may have seen, Thorpe Park have confrimed that Derren Brown's Ghost Train will open on Friday 6th May 2016. So thought I would start a mini-meet thread now to gauge interest. Yes it is a while off but it is the major attraction in the UK for 2016!

Hopefully the park should be relatively quiet on the Friday so it should be a good day to get on the ride without the inevitable 2 hour queues it will get at weekends.

I'll start of Who's Going list nearer the time.

:)

I'd love to come, but I can't guarantee just yet. Will let you know closer to the time! :)

Sounds like there is going to be an Annual Pass Preivew Day for Derren Brown on Thursday 5th May. I may change the date for this mini-meet, will confirm shortly.

I am already London that weekend, so tempted to make this a 3 day weekend and make this my first meet :)

To anyone attending this, Thorpe has just announced the ride won't be open for 6th of May

ChCSiHmWYAAcp9R.jpg:large

Indeed, will have to see when the new opening date is and see if there is still interest in a mini-meet.

Damn! This fell perfectly with me being in London :( I'm still going to head there and see if there is anything to found out by lurking around.

Hopefully see some of you at the rearranged date.