• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Tom.B's Signature Shop

Burbs

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Iron Gwazi
My brand new signature shop is hitting the high street... or so to speak. I have come up with a brand new design (as seen in NickiFan's signature below).

kamwoy.png

As you can see, the style of my new signatures is as follows:
  • A background colour. (Please specify.)
  • A background border. (Please specify colour.)
  • Your username filling the background edge to edge.
  • Extra pictures you'd like in the signature. (Maximum 3 as an attempt to not clutter it up and make it look messy.)

Thanks for reading this, and I look forward to making them for you! As I now know exactly what I'm doing with these signatures, they should be ready pretty soon after you request them!

~Tom.B

Alastair said:
What does the example signature say? Looks like "NIOKIFAN"

TBF, it is a little unclear in this example (it's NICKIFAN btw, a member of TT), but when you see it in someone's post, you'll know who exactly it is by looking at their mini profile. It's more of an aesthetic in all honesty.

Hey Tom, would you mind making one with a black background, Th13teen's track and my name in green? :)

Thanks in advance,
Dan