• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towersstreet merchandise!

Skyscraper

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
I'm surprised that this hasn't already been done, it would be really nice if members and site visitors could buy Towersstreet-branded merchandise, such as hoodies, t-shirts, mouse mats, mugs, etc.

Indeed we did have the pin badges a few years back. I'm sure either @Craig or @Sazzle can provide a more official response but as far as I am aware there are no plans to produce TowersStreet branded merchandise.

:)

From memory, they asked the forum what sort of merch they'd want and pin badges seemed to be the most popular answer.

I want a huge fleece with TST plastered over the back of it !
I'd love a purple hoodie with the TS logo on the front and "Towersstreet", "the no1 Alton Towers fan site" and "towersstreet.com" on the back. oh, and a mouse mat with the logo on, as i need a new one!

Last edited:
We *may* look into something in future, but short term we have no plans for merchandise. As others have mentioned, we did do a run of pin badges. But, they need to be ordered in large batches, and as the majority have one now it'll prove difficult. I'm sure Sazzle will attest to the huge amount of work that had to take place to actually get them ordered and sent too!

This has been discussed a few times, and while TowersStreet apparel isn't without its appeal, one of my favourite things about this community is that it isn't a club. There's no AGM (thank goodness), no subs, and not much in terms of rules and etiquette to obey; primarily just not behaving in a way that will negatively affect the community's reputation, and ensuring that you cover costs for meet arrangements you've made if you find you're unable to attend. Clearly not everybody would want a t-shirt or hoodie anyway, but I do think meets could feel a bit more serious if they were a sea of purple.

I would however like to put one of these in the back of the Fabia (imagine the greenish shade is car glass):

Cheese has covered another key point I know we've mentioned before too. We've always been a very informal site, be that here or when the team were on TowersTimes. Low key is going to be the order of the day for any merchandise, hence the pin badges in the past. Car stickers are one of those things that's popped up before, and certainly fits into the low key idea of merch too. No promises, but certainly something we'll look into at some point :).

As a newish member (wait, can I still call myself that? Been here more than a year but I suppose I am new in comparison to some people on here) who missed the merchandise last time, I would like to see it return.

Things like pin badges or smaller (more subtle) things do appeal to me, however, I wouldn't really be interested on hoodies or anything like that (I understand why others would be, but I realise that I'd only wear it at Towers; For some reason most people my age consider it odd to talk nonstop about alton towers. Can't think why). Don't know if other people share this opinion. Maybe it's worth adding a poll or something @skyscraper to see how much intrest there is as it would be pointless if only a few people would want to buy.

TowersStreet%20car%20sticker%20window%20effect_zpsh2vh9umj.png
NO FONTASTIQUE FONT, PLEASE!!!!!!

We ditched that a while ago. :p

Are we not taking this seriously? I thought we were all getting mandatory tattoos?

In seriousness I like the car sticker or even a mug idea. Perhaps we could make our own with a provided logo, we could have a thread for most bizarre place to have a cup of towerstreet tea. I did a quick check and a Vistaprint mug will cost you £10ish with delivery. I'd pay that for a TS mug.