• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Travelers weekend scarefest

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Vxr.jinxs

TS Member
Hi all,
I have just signed up and go Alton towers at least once a year normally for scarefest but the last few years we as a family have not gone to scarefest as going back to 2015/16/17/18 scarefest back then would always start before the week of the 18th of October (my bday) and run all the way to the 31st of October.

Back then the travellers would come first weekend of scarefest to which the park changes in atmosphere but also AT have extra security teams most kiosks that are dotted around the park are closed leaving only tower street kiosks open as near the entrance where cctv and most security presents do to certain peoples disrespectful behaviour causing AT staff at a higher level of risk on that certain weekend. Not that we drink but also no alcoholic drinks are served at the bar near hex (back then the log flume).

We are planning of attending scarefest for my birthday (like we did over 4 years ago there used to be nearly 15 of us including kids) but the last time we all went to AT for scarefest the weekend the travelers came changed from the first weekend to the second weekend being my birthday week/weekend and we had the unfortunate witness of why a lot of people avoid the park as we had our kids with us rangeing from 3 years olds to 16 years old then 6 adults and us mums and dads are over protective a lot more when we aren’t just witnessing it but young kids are too and I’m holding back what we all witnessed.

So I’m asking can someone from AT confirm which dates they are due as they book all the hotel out so AT are fully aware of when they are due in order
For them to make sure extra security is booked for that weekend also.

Thank you

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.